Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VThe Company recognises that discrimination is not only unacceptable, it is also unlawful. The Company's aim is to ensure that no job applicant or employee is discriminated against, directly or indirectly, on any unlawful grounds.
Statement of Intent
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VThe Company intends to:
- Provide equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of disability, age, gender, marital status, race, colour, and ethnic origins.
- Ensure the health and well being of all staff, and deal with them fairly.
- Promote an open and informed management style, which will encourage communication, training and development.
- Develop a simple framework of procedures and information processes.
- Support employees in achieving a reasonable balance between their personal and working lives.
- COMPLIANCE – The Company will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
- POLLUTION PREVENTION – All waste products produced during manufacturing operation will be disposed of safely in order to prevent any risk of pollution to water supplies or to the atmosphere.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT – The Company will pursue waste management measures aimed at reducing waste, particularly hazardous waste, and increased recycling of products.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY – Wherever possible, energy saving measures will be introduced and new equipment purchased for production will be assessed for energy efficiency.
- PURCHASING – The likely environmental impact of goods and services consumed by the Company will be considered as part of the purchasing process.
- RESPONSIBILITY – Administration Manager, will be responsible for the implementation of the Policy, and for regular reviews of its effectiveness.
Our factory contains Heat Recovery Systems, Heat Pump Systems, Pollution Containment Systems and measures have been taken to replace all materials used in our production facility with environmentally friendly non solvent alternatives.
It is the Company’s intent to maintain at all times the highest standards of fair, honest and responsible behaviour in its dealings with customers, suppliers, staff and the public generally.
Statement of Intent
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VThe Company intends that:
- All customers will be treated in a fair and honest manner, with all equipment supplied being produced to a high standard, with continuing support being offered by means of maintenance, technical support and advice.
- It will aim to exceed minimum levels laid down by legislation, in designing its products and packaging to take account of the use of non-renewable resources, production of waste and re-cycling of components.
- All suppliers will be treated in a fair and honest manner at all times, with the aim of paying suppliers within agreed trading terms.
- It will aim to fully comply with legislation and best practice in regard to employment matters including equal opportunities, non-discrimination, safety, welfare and training.
- It will have due regard in maintaining its production systems to protect the environment as much as possible against any form of toxic, noise or environmental pollution.
- It will encourage staff to take part in community activities and charitable causes for the general benefit of the local population, and will undertake direct contributions to welfare and charitable causes.
Returns Policy & Procedure
Click hereAv国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A V for our full Returns Policy.
Or click hereAv国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A V for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) about returns.
Environmental Management System
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VThis EMS is a structured way of managing our organisation’s significant environmental impacts, which may be externally assessed and certified.
The international EMS standard is ISO14001. EMAS is a similar EU standard, which has additional reporting requirements. BS8555 provides a staged route for (especially) SMEs to implement an EMS.
The basic Steps to Environmental Management we use are simplified to the following 4.
The EMS standard follows the “Deming Cycle”:
- Plan what you are going to do
- Do what you planned to do
- Check you did what you planned, and what happened
- Act to make improvements
Then repeat the process.
Although EMS are not legally required at present, we have decided in 2008 when designing our new factory to take our Corporate Social Responsibility seriously and actually be proactive in our approach to meeting the demands of the environmental policy. Also many of our customers who are public bodies, now include EMS criteria in their tender and purchasing documents and expect to see evidence of progress towards EMS when awarding contracts. Having an EMS in place is a key feature of Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Sustainability and it fits with our philosophy of sourcing best local materials and services.
ISO14001 specifies the requirements of an EMS and provides the framework for identifying, evaluating, managing and improving our environmental performance. It helps ensure that the environmental objectives, as set out in the environmental policy, are implemented throughout our organisation and that external stakeholders are aware of and help the organisation achieve them. Monitoring and auditing give the management a basis for evaluating the EMS and making appropriate changes. We are working toward an external audit and accreditation of our system and with the essence of EMS of continual, sustained improvement in mind.
Our Environmental Policy is a declaration of overall aims and principles by senior management. It includes our commitment to continual environmental improvement and is publicly available on our website, both to employees and external stakeholders.
All our Environmental Impacts are identified and have been evaluated, with concentration on the most significant impacts, taking account of legal and other (e.g. contractual) requirements. The most significant ones have been eliminated or replaced with alternative processes and materials. For example:
Spray finishing, Original water wash spraybooth has been replaced with clean dry filter booth, the spray paints have been replaced by locally manufactured solvent free and waterbased products. The heat used is recovered waste heat from the plant room. All materials used are environmentally friendly and recyclable or biodegradable and locally sourced fro reputable suppliers.
During our Environmental reviews, it highlights the following:
which impacts are significant, and what causes them (their aspects);
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A Vwhat activities are covered by regulation, and whether we are compliant and will remain so;
if significant impacts are being controlled, and whether adequate controls are in place;
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A Vwhat objectives and targets for improvement, or new controls, are necessary.
The scope of the review must be established before-hand: processes, activities, physical boundaries.
Aspects may be directly or indirectly (influenced but not controlled by us). Examples include:
Emissions to air and water
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VWaste disposal or land contamination
Use of energy, raw materials, and natural resources
Land use and habitat loss
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VDisposal of the organisation’s products by customers and end-users
Environmental performance of contractors and suppliers.
Significance of Impacts will be assessed in a clearly defined and replicable manner: e.g. a risk matrix such as (severity x occurrence x detection). We will consider
- Size, nature, frequency, likelihood, duration of impact
- Sensitivity of receiving environment, and reversibility of impact
- Regulatory or contractual requirements
- Importance to interested parties: employees, neighbours, etc
- Professional judgment and consultation with appropriate stakeholders
Controls, Targets, Objectives, Programme, Structure, Communication, Documentation
The environmental review and analysis of impacts’ significance identify operational controls and help set objectives and targets, related to the environmental policy.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VAll significant aspects require controls, while some will require targets for improvement.
Objectives are broad environmental goals, e.g.: reduce waste to landfill by 80% in 5 years. All staff to receive environmental training by end of current reporting period. Targets are detailed performance requirements to achieve the objectives.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VThe environmental programme contains practical actions to achieve the targets and objectives, responsibilities, and the necessary resources.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VManagement must assign responsibility: who does what, how, when, and with what authority. All staff should be involved to the extent of their role within the organisation.
Internal and external communications keep staff and other stakeholders up-to-date and engaged with progress.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VThe EMS and relevant procedures must be documented, and documents kept current and available for both internal and external audits.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VMonitoring and Audit are essential to track progress and confirm compliance with legal and sector-specific requirements, and ensure that the EMS is functioning as intended.
The Management Review checks that the EMS is achieving its desired outcomes, and performance is improving.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VCertification and Accreditation
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VWhile a company may self-declare that it is meeting ISO14001, external certification by a UKAS-accredited organisation gives
- confidence that the EMS meets recognized standards
- momentum to keep the EMS live and drive continued improvement
- recognition by third parties (regulators, customers, suppliers and others) that the organisation is acting responsibly, which will be increasingly important as the policy of Sustainable Procurement by public and private bodies gains momentum.
Personal Protective Equipment Policy
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VAll employees are provided with all P.P.E equipment to ensure their safety.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VChoice will be given where possible to the style, colour and size where practical, but type will be controlled as to the requirement of providing.
If any item of P.P.E becomes unusable or unsuitable or broken then immediately contact the Health and Safety officer for a replacement.
Once a requirement for P.P.E has been identified. P.P.E will be issued as soon as it is reasonably practical.
Once it has been issued, the P.P.E must be worn at all times when carrying out the task for which it was intended.
Suitable storage facilities will be provided as well as the appropriate materials for cleaning and maintaining P.P.E.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VAll employees issued with P.P.E will be given instruction and training in the proper use of P.P.E in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VEmployees must take reasonable care of their P.P.E provided and report to their employer any loss or obvious damage as soon as possible.
Av国产不卡的在線視頻 亚洲A VIf employees are concerned about the serviceability of the P.P.E, they should contact their Health and Safety officer immediately.